- Tuesday - Briarcliff Health & Wellness537 North State Road
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
- Wednesday & Saturday - AcuNutrition140 Lockwood Avenue, Suite 107
New Rochelle, NY 10801
- Thursday - TSI19 West 34th Street, Penthouse
New York, NY 10001
- Acupuncture and the Small Intestine
- TCM for Summer Heat
- In Summer, Nourish Your Heart
Tag Archives: bladder
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the bladder is one of the six yang organs, paired with one of the six yin organs. The yin organs store vital substances (such as Qi, blood, yin, and yang), whereas the yang organs are more active and have a function of constantly filling and emptying. The bladder is a perfect example of a yang organ.
The kidney is an especially important organ in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Not only does it flush out the unwanted toxins from our body, but is believed to support the body’s reproductive system as well as regulate the circulation of fluids in the body.
In TCM, the kidney is the source of yin and yang, the cooling and warming energies that