- Tuesday - Briarcliff Health & Wellness537 North State Road
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
- Wednesday & Saturday - AcuNutrition140 Lockwood Avenue, Suite 107
New Rochelle, NY 10801
- Thursday - TSI19 West 34th Street, Penthouse
New York, NY 10001
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
I went to see Enrico to address what I thought was a food allergy issue, honestly skeptical about acupuncture but willing to try something different since Western medicine had not offered solutions. With Enrico’s help I have addressed that and achieved so much more. With his guidance, support and treatment, I am managing the stress of my career in a... Read more »
Here are some recent testimonials reprinted from Wellness.com that I would like to share.
Not only do my appointments never get canceled last minute, they take time out of their day to send me a reminder so I don’t forget. They are extremely reliable. They make an extra effort to get to know their clients and find out what they... Read more »
My daughter was a healthy baby until she received a series of inoculations at 3 years of age. She became very sick. Finally when she was 9 years old she had a liver biopsy. The doctor told me that my daughter’s liver was dieing. Her blood tests were very bad. Her belly swollen from ascites. Her complexion was very pale... Read more »