- Tuesday - Briarcliff Health & Wellness537 North State Road
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
- Wednesday & Saturday - AcuNutrition140 Lockwood Avenue, Suite 107
New Rochelle, NY 10801
- Thursday - TSI19 West 34th Street, Penthouse
New York, NY 10001
- Five Facts You Might Not Know About Acupuncture
- Family Exercise in the Winter
- Immune System Health and TCM
Tag Archives: creativity
You’ve probably heard of right-brained vs. left-brained activities.
Right-brained activities are creative, intuitive and subjective. Left-brained activities are linear, analytical and logical.
It has been a popular myth that people prefer right-brained or left-brained activities because they have a dominant side of the brain. It turns out that while certain activities are wired on one side of the