- Tuesday - Briarcliff Health & Wellness537 North State Road
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
- Wednesday & Saturday - AcuNutrition140 Lockwood Avenue, Suite 107
New Rochelle, NY 10801(914) 632-1896
- Thursday - TSI19 West 34th Street, Penthouse
New York, NY 10001(212) 316-6476
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
Tag Archives: gua sha
Most people have heard of the field of acupuncture by now, but did you realize the scope of the practice encompasses Chinese medicine, which includes so much more than needles? Let’s explore this ancient therapy.
First of all, the practice of Chinese medicine starts with a diagnosis. The practitioner asks many questions to build a history; this includes
Most people know that one way to feel better is with acupuncture needles. You go to your acupuncturist feeling bad. I put in a few needles. You leave feeling lighter, energized, more pain-free.
Using acupuncture needles to heal is part of a broader medical system called Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). By observing body systems and the links between symptoms, TCM