- Tuesday - Briarcliff Health & Wellness537 North State Road
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
- Wednesday & Saturday - AcuNutrition140 Lockwood Avenue, Suite 107
New Rochelle, NY 10801
- Thursday - TSI19 West 34th Street, Penthouse
New York, NY 10001
- Auricular Acupuncture: What it is and why is everyone talking about it?
- 7 Ways Acupuncture Can Help With Running Injuries
- Acupuncture and Fatigue
Tag Archives: irritation
Spring is the season of growth, regeneration, increased activity and new beginnings. During the season of spring, people experience many changes. Allergies, high blood pressure, headaches, sinus pain and congestion, anger, irritation and tendon problems are just some of the issues common to the spring months. Many of these problems can be attributed to increased wind in the environment.