- Tuesday - Briarcliff Health & Wellness537 North State Road
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
- Wednesday & Saturday - AcuNutrition140 Lockwood Avenue, Suite 107
New Rochelle, NY 10801(914) 632-1896
- Thursday - TSI19 West 34th Street, Penthouse
New York, NY 10001(212) 316-6476
- • Autumn Immunity •
- • Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Fall •
- • Breathwork in Lung Season •
Tag Archives: tai chi
Acupuncture is one of three branches of ancient traditional medicine. The other two are herbal medicine and the practice of a physical and mental discipline called Qi Gong. The main objective of each branch is to bring about a harmonious flow of Chi.
In the world of Traditional Chinese medicine, the lung is probably the organ whose TCM functions overlap the most with its Western functions. Respiration, the immune system and the skin are all systems heavily influenced by the lung, both in acupuncture and in Western medicine.